Important Tournament Information
Updated August 5, 2021
- Pick up of Registration packages will be on Friday August 13th, from 5-7 in the CO-OP parking lot, behind the C-Store.
- For those that purchased 50/50 tickets, they will be stapled to the rules.
- There will be a printed copy of the rules in your registration. Please review these carefully! There have been some minor changes, including a change in the boundary, which now includes south of the marina to the Francois Finlay Dam. All questions pertaining to rules can be asked at registration.
- The Friday night supper is still cancelled, as well as Saturday results.
- We will be doing a Facebook live to announce winners, posting results to Facebook and also calling the winners, in case there is someone without Facebook.
- Prize money will be e-transferred.
- We still have some t-shirts for sale, and 50/50 tickets. We are accepting etransfer prior to registration or, if there are still tickets available, cash at registration. The 50/50 draw will be done on Saturday after the tournament with a Facebook live.
- The Dam Smokehouse will be offering a lunch order. They will hand out the lunches Saturday morning at the top of the hill. Faron is working on an order form, it will be posted to Facebook so you can place preorders.
- Flights will be posted next week.